Google had a solid quarter, beating most estimates. But this is interesting:
Motorola Operating Loss – GAAP operating loss for Motorola was $233 million ($192 million for the mobile segment and $41 million for the home segment), or -19% of Motorola revenues in the second quarter of 2012.
In other words, in their first quarter as a Google subsidiary, Motorola managed to lose more money than ever before. For some context, for the entire 2011 fiscal year, Motorola posted a loss of $285 million.
Need I remind you, this is a company that Google paid $12.5 billion for.
- iflooogle likes this
- chrischarkowy likes this
- elinden reblogged this from parislemon
- pamdidner reblogged this from parislemon
- royalty likes this
- antoniofonseca reblogged this from parislemon
- antoniofonseca likes this
- srikard likes this
- vanzelst reblogged this from parislemon and added:
- vanzelst likes this
- alexis1233 likes this
- omfgtech likes this
- thecizco likes this
- This was featured in #Tech
- digithoughts likes this
- jtuchscherer likes this
- officialdrfemo likes this
- jsenum likes this
- 1544miles likes this
- parislemon posted this